NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
The Sudbury Zoning Board of Appeals will hold a Public Hearing at 7:30 PM
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2014 in the FLYNN BUILDING, SILVA ROOM, 2ND FLOOR
278 Old Sudbury Road, Sudbury, MA
On the following applications:
- That of Sudbury Housing Trust, applicant and owner, for a modification to Comprehensive Permit Case #10-08 regarding several conditions of that permit, property shown on Town Map E07 as Parcel 0400, 278 Maynard Road, Residential Zone A-1.
- That of LOUIS B. STEPHAN — BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY STEPHAN REAL ESTATE, applicant, and 400 BOSTON POST ROAD LLC, owner, for a Special Permit under the provisions of Section 3290 of the Zoning Bylaw, to allow a 42.1+ s.f. freestanding sign to replace an existing sign on a lot having less frontage than the bylaw allows and Section 3265B to allow the sign to be located approximately 9 feet from the front property line resulting in a front yard setback deficiency of approximately 11 feet, property shown on Town Map K08 as Parcel 0081, 400 BOSTON POST ROAD, Business District 5.
- That of LYNN GREEN, applicant, and LYNN AND JOSEPH GREEN, owners, for renewal of Special Permit #14-1 under the provisions of Section 2340 of the Zoning Bylaw to allow a Home Business for dog grooming, and also under the provisions of Section 2313 of the Zoning Bylaw to allow a kennel for boarding up to six dogs during the day, property shown on Town Map G05 as Parcel 0028, 558 DUTTON ROAD, Residential Zone A-1.
- That of NORTHERN BANK AND TRUST COMPANY, applicant, and UNION POST LLC, c/o CGI MANAGEMENT, INC., owner, for a Special Permit under the provisions of Section 3290 of the Zoning Bylaw, to allow a 9 s.f. freestanding pylon sign on a lot having less frontage than the bylaw allows, property shown on Town Map K08 as Parcel 0077, 430 BOSTON POST ROAD, Business District #5.
- That of DAVID HORNSTEIN AND JOANIE SCHAFFNER, applicants and owners, for a Special Permit under the provisions of Section 5500 of the Zoning Bylaws, to allow an Accessory Dwelling Unit that is no greater than 850 sf, property shown on Town Map G10 as Parcel 0208, 22 Candy Hill Road, Residential Zone C-1.
The applications are on file in the Town Clerk’s Office.
BOARD OF APPEALS
By: Jonathan F.X. O’Brien, Clerk
To be advertised in the Sudbury Town Crier on August 21 and August 28, 2014.
|Event Start:||Monday, September 8, 2014 (7:00 pm)|
|Event End:||Monday, September 8, 2014 (9:00 pm) (Expected)|
|Location:||Flynn Building - Silva Meeting Room (2nd Floor)|
|Committee:||Board of Appeals|
|Notes:||Monday, September 8, 2014 - 7:30 p.m. Flynn Building, Silva Conference Room|
SudburyTV: Video on Demand