December 9, 2014 Special Town Election
Polls are open from 7:00 Am until 8:00 PM
Precincts 1, 1A, 2 and 5 vote at Fairbank Community Center, 40 Fairbank Road
Precincts 3 and 4 vote at the Lower Town Hall, 322 Concord Road
Click here to view the December 9, 2014 Specimen Ballot
For further information please contact the Town Clerk’s Office at [email protected] or by phone at (978) 639-3351.
Absentee Ballot Applications are available at the Town Clerk’s office
Voters may click on the link below to print out an Absentee Ballot Application or come into the Town Clerk’s office at the Town Hall, 322 Concord Road, Monday through Friday from 9 AM until 5 PM., to fill out an application. For further information call (978) 639-3351.
Absentee Ballot Application Deadline was 12 NOON on Monday, December 8, 2014.
The Absentee Ballot Application is for use by:
A registered voter who will be unable to vote at the polls on election day due to:
- absence from your city or town during normal polling hours; or
- physical disability preventing you from going to the polling place; or
- religious belief;
A non-registered voter who is:
- a Massachusetts citizen absent from the state; or
- an active member of the armed forces or merchant marines, their spouse or dependent; or
- a person confined in a correctional facility or a jail, except if by reason of felony conviction.
All absentee ballots returned by mail or hand delivered to the Town Clerk’s office must be received before the polls close on Election Day. Ballots may be returned to the Town Clerk’s office only. They cannot be accepted at the polling locations on Election Day.
Please note: Absentee ballots that are mailed to the voter can either be mailed back to the town clerk or hand-delivered to town hall by the voter or a family member. G. L. c. 54, ┬º 92. A family member is defined in General Laws chapter 50 section 1 as:
- a spouse or any person living in the same household with the voter (even if they are not related); OR
- in-laws, father, mother, sister or brother of the whole or half blood, son, daughter, adopting parent or adopted child, stepparent or stepchild, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, grandparent or grandchild.
|Event Start:||Tuesday, December 9, 2014 (7:00 am)|
|Event End:||Tuesday, December 9, 2014 (8:00 pm) (Expected)|
|Location:||Not specified; see notes.|
|Notes:||Polls are open from 7:00 Am until 8:00 PM|