In accordance with the provisions of M.G.L. Chapter 40A, Section 5, the Sudbury Planning Board will hold a public hearing on Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at 7:30 p.m. at the Town Hall, 322 Concord Road, Sudbury, Massachusetts concerning the following articles on the Warrant for the May 6, 2013 Annual Town Meeting. The full text of the 2013 Town Meeting Zoning Articles can be downloaded here.
- Amend Zoning Bylaw, Article IX, Sections 5336(d) and 5435(c) – Senior Residential Community and Incentive Senior Development Bylaws (Submitted by the Council on Aging)
Amend sections 5336(d) and 5435(c) to increase the number of allowable one-bedroom units in the Senior Residential Community and Incentive Senior Development Bylaws from 10% to 25%.
- Amend Zoning Bylaw, Article IX, Section 6330 – Site Plan procedures
Amend Section 6330, Site Plan Procedures, to replace the word “unanimous” with the word “majority”, so that sentence reads as follows, “A
unanimous majority vote of the Board of Selectmen shall be required and shall be in writing.”
3. Amend Zoning Bylaw, Article IX, Section 2326 – Accessory Structures
Amend Section 2326 to replace the words “12 feet in length on any side, or with a maximum gross floor area of one hundred twenty square feet, whichever is less” with the words “16 feet in length on any side”.
4. Amend Zoning Bylaw, Article IX, Section 4500 (Wastewater Facilities Bylaw) to delete this bylaw in its entirety
5. Amend Zoning Bylaw, Article IX, to add a new Section 8000 – Temporary Moratorium on Medical Marijuana Treatment Centers
Amend the Town’s Zoning Bylaw by adding a new Section 8000, TEMPORARY MORATORIUM ON MEDICAL MARIJUANA TREATMENT CENTERS, that would temporarily prohibit such uses in the Town of Sudbury until June 30, 2014, giving the Town time to study the as-of-yet published Department of Public Health regulations on these facilities and promulgate local regulations for permitting them in Sudbury.