Sudbury residents are encouraged to attend and participate in the annual Town Forum, a community conversation about Sudbury’s future, facilitated by Town Moderator Michael Fee on Monday, November 9 at 7:00 pm in the Goodnow Library Community Room. The presentations will be minimal and the informal format will allow residents to discuss important town issues. The Forum will be broadcast live on SudburyTV.
- Communications: Sudbury Listening Project, town sharing of information, avenues for citizen feedback
- Community Development: Priorities for development of town-owned properties and for decisions that impact private development
- Renewal of our Infrastructure: Visions for the Community Center and Town Center, priorities for funding multiple town initiatives
- Open Forum: Your comments and concerns
UPDATE: Starting at 6:30PM, a Meet & Greet with new Town Manager Melissa Murphy-Rodrigues will precede the Town Forum.
How to Participate in the Forum:
- Come to the Forum with your comments and questions
- Email questions to [email protected] in advance at any time up until 5:00pm on the day of the meeting
- If you are watching from home you may also email [email protected] questions during the Forum
- Please be sure to put “Town Forum” and the name of the topic you wish to address on the subject line of your email, and to include your name and address for the public record.
|Event Start:||Monday, November 9, 2015 (6:30 pm)|
|Event End:||Monday, November 9, 2015 (9:00 pm) (Expected)|
|Location:||Goodnow Library - 1st Floor Meeting Room|
|Notes:||Meet and greet with New Town Manager Melissa Murphy-Rodrigues to begin at 6:30 PM. Board of Selectmen to host Town Forum on Monday, November 9 at 7:00PM in Goodnow Library Community Room, 21 Concord Road.|