The Sudbury Board of Selectmen is seeking community volunteers to fill a vacancy on the Minuteman School Building Committee.
The Minuteman School Building Committee was initially formed on 9/27/11. On 6/12/12, the School Committee took two votes:
1.) charging the School Building Committee to conduct and produce the Feasibility Study, and report to the School Committee as appropriate, and
2.) affirming that final and binding decisions on behalf of the District with respect to the proposed building project shall be made by the District School Committee, acting by and through its School Building Committee.
MSBA Building Committee Criteria for Selection:
- SBC member who is MCPPO certified
- Local Chief Executive
- Administrator or Manager
- School Committee Member
- Superintendent of Schools
- Local Official responsible for Building Maintenance
- Representative of Office authorized by law to construct school buildings
- School Principal
- Member knowledgeable in educational mission and function of facility
- Local budget official or member of local finance committee
- Members of the community with architecture, engineering, and/or construction experience
Please email completed form to [email protected] or fax to 978-443-0756.